September 6, 2010

K-Gathering

Last friday and saturday (September 3rd and 4th, 2010), I had one of the best and craziest night ever!
That night, I had a sleep over at Argya's house (well its actually her new house XD) with my junior high mates (Fira, Argya, Rana, Fanny, Dian, Dea, Ihsan, Gatha, Eqi, Dhika, Boris, Alvin).

Too bad Ica couldn't make it that night cause she had a family gathering on the same time.
special for Ica: 
I MISS YOU ICA I WISH WE CAN MEET AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!

It was such a great night.
Why is that?
Well we used to be in the same junior high school but now we are in different high schools (except for Dhika, he's with me) so thats why I miss spending time with them so much.

When we were in junior high, we spent almost every single day together, that was one of the happiest moment I ever had.
Honestly, until now, I haven't found the happiness I had in junior high.
Everything seems so different and I  ain't used to that.
I'm not giving up on trying to fit in, but I guess I just can't find the same joy in High School. Whatever, no need to care about that now.
One thing for sure: I'm SO HAPPY to meet up with my mates :D

Break fasting:
Dhika, Fira, Gatha, Alvin, Rana
Ihsan & Gatha
Alvin, Fira, Dian, Eqi
Argya's mom & Eqi

Upper: Dian, Dhika, Argya
Lower: Gatha, Boris, Ihsan Eqi, Raya, Dea, Alvin, Fanny, Dhika, Dian

Dea, Raya, Fira, Argya
Fira, Eqi, Argya, Rana
Rana & Gatha

Boys Conversation
(Gatha, Dhika, Alvin, Ihsan)
Story telling with Boris
(Alvin, Boris, Dhika, Gatha)

Moving downstairs, instead of helping, Fira prefers to take a photo XD
(Dhika, Eqi, Gatha, Fira)
Foolin' around:
Upper: Rana, Dian, Raya, Fira
Lower: Rana, Dian, Raya
Silly Controversy XD
Upper: Ihsan, Boris, Raya
Middle: Fira, Ihsan, Boris, Raya
Lower: Fira, Raya, Ihsan
Busy Anti-Social People XD
Raya & Eqi

Having McFlurry & french fries delivery at midnight:
Dea
Fanny & Argya
Boris, Fanny, Raya


While others were busy dreaming...

Eqi & Gatha were still busy with their football matches on xbox...



See i told ya that night was a big bang boom!
Look how blessed our faces in the photos hahaha.
With them, I feel so ALIVE. Seriously. No kidding or being over dramatic.
I'm really looking forward into our next gathering and this time Ica must come!

Thanks for the GREAT night guys! I miss y'all already :(

Love, Hug & Kisses,
Raya

No comments:

Post a Comment